Increase font size Default font size Decrease font size Narrow screen resolution Wide screen resolution Auto adjust screen size
OOPS. Your Flash player is missing or outdated.Click here to update your player so you can see this content.
You are here : Home arrow Latest News arrow Fracking FAQ
Fracking FAQ E-mail
oil field.jpgGet the Facts.

Download The City of Munroe Falls Shale, Fracking, Gas and Oil Well FAQ. *

* "Fracking" is the common term for an Oil and Gas Drilling Industry practice called Hytraulic Fracturing, which expands fractures in a rock layer to release more gas and/or oil from the rock. This is done by injecting thousands of gallons of water, sand and proprietary chemicals into the well under high pressure.

< Prev   Next >