Increase font size Default font size Decrease font size Narrow screen resolution Wide screen resolution Auto adjust screen size
OOPS. Your Flash player is missing or outdated.Click here to update your player so you can see this content.
You are here : Home arrow City Hall arrow Water Department
The Board of Zoning Appeals will meet on Tuesday, November 21st at 7 pm
(instead of the November 28th)
The meeting location will be the Fire Department Training Room/Safety Building
located at the rear entrance of the Fire Department.
(NOT in City Council Chambers).
♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦

Notice of Public Hearing
Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 7:00 pm in City Council Chambers.
The hearing will consider the proposed amendment to Ordinance No. 2017-14.
Download full Legal Notice here.

♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦

Water Department E-mail
City Hall
Located at City Hall
43 Munroe Falls Avenue
Munroe Falls, Ohio 44262

8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday through Friday
 Fax: 330-688-3720
 Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it   

 Service Director     
Jim Bowery          This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it    
 Deputy Clerk Kris Simmons   This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Residential water accounts are billed quarterly by the 1st of the months of January, April, July and October.  Bills are net 15 days. 

Commercial and Industrial accounts are billed by the 1st of each month and are net 15 days.

Each property is billed a Stormwater maintenance fee.  The cost is $3.00 per month per parcel.   This fee appears on the water service bill.  Properties without water service are billed separately.  The Stormwater fees collected are used for the maintenance of the City’s stormwater system and helps to offset charges for the cost of things like leaf pickup.

You may pay by check, cash or money order.  On-line bill payments are currently not received electronically.  A manual check is sent by your bank’s service provider so make sure to allow enough time for on time delivery.

Credit or debit card payments are accepted.  We use a third party for processing so there is a fee for this service.  However, nCourt (service provider) will display the fee amount before entering credit card information.   Just click on the PAYMENTS tab above in the gray bar.

You may pay in person at the City Hall, mail your payment or drop it off in the drop box located in front of the main entrance.   Or, have your payments automatically deducted from your checking account.  Download the ACH Form here or contact the Water Department.


Meters are precision instruments that measure water usage in gallons.  Built to exacting standards, meters are carefully tested for accuracy by the manufacturer prior to installation.  While the meters are owned, installed and maintained by the Water Department, you are responsible for protecting the meter from damage.  If the meter is damaged by an overt act or neglect, meter replacement costs are the responsibility of the property owner.

The meter must remain accessible at all times for reading, inspection and removal or replacement.    

Consumer Confidence Reports
The City of Munroe Falls Water Department has prepared the following report on the quality of your drinking water, including general health information, water quality test results, how to participate in decisions concerning your drinking water and water system contacts.

Physical copies may be obtained in person at City Halll

Turn off water supply at the main shut off valve at the water meter.

If you require service disconnection at the street call 330-688-7491. There is a $25.00 charge added to the next water bill for the service of turning on & off the water during regular business hours. We will do our best to give emergencies priority attention.

Turn off water supply at the main shut off valve at the water meter.

If you require sevice disconnection at the street after regular office hours call the 24 hour dispatch service at 330-688-3555.  They will dispatch Water Department personnel to your home as quickly as possible.
You will be charged a $50 call out fee on your next water bill.

Please be advised:  It is illegal for persons other than water department personnel to disconnect a water meter or turn service on/off at the street. Even licensed plumbers must contact the water department to arrange these services.  The property owner could be fined for tampering.

< Prev   Next >