- 7:00 pm
- 4th Wednesday of each month
- City Hall
43 Munroe Falls Avenue
Munroe Falls, OH 44262
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings and are posted in the following public locations
- City Hall
- Munroe Falls Police Department
- Munroe Falls Fire Department
- Munroe Falls Post Office
- People's Bank, Munroe Falls
Once approved meeting minutes are available to anyone via a public records request.
- Jake Bush, Chairperson
- Joseph Halpin, Vice Chair
- Bob Pitz, Secretary
- Terry Fercana, Board member
The Planning Commission has the responsibility of reviewing plans, proposals, regulations and codes pertaining to overall municipal growth, development, redevelopment and zoning. This commission reviews and approves new commercial signage, and prepares and reviews studies and surveys. Changes and rezonings are made as a recommendation to Council for final determination. This process ensures the maximum benefit to the community.
Planning Commission responsibilities include oversight of:
- Construction of:
- Pubic buildings
- Public or private utilities
- Streets, avenues, parkways, and boulevards involving widening, narrowing, relocating or vacating
- Zoning or other regulations controlling the use or development of land
The Planning Commission has five voting members consisting of four appointed residents and one Council Representative. There is an alternate Council Representative that attends all meetings to cover the voting Council member when absent. Members serve a four year term.
Application for Planning Commission review must be obtained at City Hall. For consideration, completed applications, plans, copies and fees must be received at City Hall no later than the last Monday of each month at 4 p.m. It is recommended that you submit plans prior to this deadline to ensure completeness.