Community Economic Development
The Munroe Falls Community Economic Development Department is responsible for managing support services that foster economic growth and business expansion. If your business is considering relocating to Munroe Falls, or if you’re already here but would like to expand, the Community Economic Development Department can help.
Doing Business in Munroe Falls
Munroe Falls is dedicated to serving the needs of our local business community by providing an economic environment in which your business can grow and prosper.
Services we offer include:
- Up-to-date information on available properties in the City
- Coordination of partnerships between Summit County Department of Development, regional planning and development organizations, and the Ohio Department of Development
- Pursuit of grant funding through various local, state and federal sources
- An active membership of the Stow-Munroe Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Focused assistance to get you started on the right path
If you are interested in tapping into the resources available through the Community Economic Development Department, contact Anne DiCola at 330-688-7491.
The City of Munroe Falls understands the importance in recognizing, showcasing, and supporting local businesses within the community. The Business of the Month program highlights businesses within the community that show dedication to the growth and development of the community.
Access helpful information about the local Chamber of Commerce.
A Community Improvement Corporation (CIC) is a not-for-profit corporation created by the State of Ohio Legislature for the sole purpose of advancing, encouraging, and promoting industrial, economic, commercial, and civic development.
View a copy of the Town Center Master Plan, including project goals and implementation activities.