Zoning Permits

Applications are available at City Hall

Fees & Other Submissions

Applications must be made to the City and must be accompanied by a plot or site plan and any applicable review fees. The Zoning official will determine whether a site plan review is required. Applications not requiring further review will be approved or denied by the Zoning Official.  

Site Plan Review

If Site Plan Review is determined a requirement for you building project, you will not be issued a Zoning Permit until you are granted approval from the Planning Commission and City Council.


Once approved, the Zoning Permit will be issued and available for pick up at Munroe Falls City Hall. An original signature is required along with the permit fees to pick up the Zoning Permit.  Typically, this process takes about 2-4 days; depending on the project.

The Zoning Permit is required by City of Stow to apply for and obtain a Building Permit. Please note that building permit fees charged by the City of Stow are are separate.