Munroe Falls, along with a certified energy broker, strives to provide residents with low, stable gas and electric pricing options. While it is not the "guaranteed" lowest price due to a volatile and ever changing market, the contract terms are fixed and residents are not required to do anything to take advantage as long as you are enrolled.
If you have questions, or if would like to check your enrollment please call the aggregation supplier NOT the City Hall. The City does not maintain records of enrollment or cancellation. If you are not sure who your aggregation supplier is, please refer to your gas or electric bill.
It is always smart to shop for the best rate and terms to suit you and your household, but there are a lot of choices. For a complete comparison of prices and options provided to you by the PUCO (Public Utilities Commission of Ohio) check out the "" chart to see what is available to you.
Constellation Energy 1-844-516-5248
All residents and small businesses enrolled in the City of Munroe Falls Natural Gas Aggregation Program are supplied by Constellation Energy. The current rate is $2.845/mcf for gas used from March 2020 through March 2024. There is no fee for early termination if you "opt out"
If you are not enrolled, you may "opt in" at any time by calling Constellation at 1-844-516-5248.
Please be aware that if you are contracted by another supplier, depending on the terms of your agreement, you could be charged a fee for early cancellation if you decide to change suppliers before your contract period ends. Make sure to check before you switch.
If anyone is unsure whether or not they are in the program, please call Constellation at (844)516-5248 to check on your status. Please do not call the City Hall.
Energy Harbor (formerly First Energy Solutions )- 1-866-636-3749
Residents and small businesses enrolled in the City of Munroe Falls Aggregation Program are supplied by Energy Harbor (formerly FES, First Energy Solutions). The current rate is $5.23/kWh through April 2021. There is no early termination fee to "opt out".
If you would like to enroll in the City’s Aggregation Program you should call Energy Harbor at 1-866-636-3749.
Please be aware that if you are contracted by another supplier, depending on the terms of your agreement, you could be charged a fee for early cancellation if you decide to change suppliers before the contract period ends. Make sure to check before you switch.
***3/3/20 NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT***
Customers may recall First Energy Solutions (FES) has been going through bankruptcy proceedings for the past year or so. We are pleased to announce that FES is officially emerging from bankruptcy and, as previously mentioned, will be changing their name to “Energy Harbor.”
This message is just informational. No one needs to take any action, and there will be no changes to anyone’s rates or service.
There are a few points to be aware of:
- As required by the bankruptcy courts, every account (residential, governmental, commercial) served by FES will receive a letter explaining that the company is coming out of the bankruptcy proceedings.
- These letters should arrive on or after Wednesday 3/4, and you can simply ignore them.
- As this is just a name change and not a supplier change, there will be no additional letters sent by the utility.
- Anyone with questions about a program or a bill should still call the same toll free number (866-636-3749). They will be helped by the same trained call-center staff that has been standing by all along.
- You will see the name “FirstEnergy Solutions” replaced with “Energy Harbor” on monthly electric bills within the next 1-2 billing cycles. All rates will otherwise remain the same.
Again there is no action needed at this time. We simply wanted to make you aware of this new development.